geeky chick dot net
by the glow of the monitor...
It's the simple things that make us happy. I need these moments as of late. Things are mad crazy 'round these parts. 'Splains why I'm so tired. Anyways... the simple pleasures for today: rxfastfind.com
- waking up to the sound of birds singing
- finding the right exposure time for my enlarged negative
- hanging up a photo of good friends in Joe's hospital room to watch over him
- the tenderness of a seasoned nurse in the acute rehab unit
- enjoying a superb, yet affordable dinner with a good friend
- watching the fog roll in over the mountains along the Crystal Springs watershed
- admiring the last of the spring green hillsides along the 280
- warm welcome home hugs after a long drive
- a relaxing evening shower to soothe the muscles
- scratching a kitty's fuzzy tummy
- getting a scratchy lick on the hand in return
My day wasn't so bad, after all.
My day won't end. I can't get to sleep even though I've been home for a couple of hours after work ended at 2AM. Ugh.
I like your outlook on life, that sounds like a great day to me.
I just recently started a blog and if you care to read it check it out.
I added you to my list of blogs since I have read your stuff on and off fo rthe last month or so.
I'll be back again sometime.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
excerpt: Idea borrowed from Courtney at geeky chick dot net. I haven't been in the greatest of moods lately but thought...
weblog: Rabid Monkey
tracked: June 4, 2003 06:39 AM